Edward A Trawinski
- commercial real estate transactions
- real estate and commercial litigation
- building code violations
- land use matters
- municipal law
- cooperative and condominium association matters
- landlord/tenant matters
- tax appeals
- construction law and litigation
- rent control matters
- estate administration and litigation
- municipal court matters
- residential real estate transactions
In the past, Edward A. Trawinski Jr. served as a Partner at Pojanowski & Trawinski for fifteen years specializing in commercial, land use, real estate taxation and municipal law representing clients throughout the State of New Jersey.
In prior years, Edward A. Trawinski Jr. has served as Planning Board Attorney for the Boroughs of Dumont and Sussex as well as Community Development Attorney for the City of Passaic.
Edward A. Trawinski, Jr. is admitted to the New Jersey State and Federal Bars.
- New Jersey, 1977