Rickin is an experienced New York and New Jersey attorney that utilizes innovative approaches and strategies to each matter.
Rickin focuses on complex commercial litigation. He has successfully represented Fortune 500 Companies, construction companies, banks and alternative lenders, international suppliers, high tech companies, landlords, law firms, as well as medical and dental practices in a myriad of disputes, including Construction litigation, Debtor and Creditor's Rights, Breach of Contract, Real Estate litigation, Internal Business Disputes, and Landlord Tenant actions. In addition, Rickin has experience drafting various commercial agreements including Purchase Agreements, Ownership Agreements, Service Agreements, NDAs, and Lending Agreements.
Rickin obtained two Bachelor of Arts degrees from Rutgers University - New Brunswick and obtained a Juris Doctorate from the University of Pittsburgh School of Law. Rickin is admitted to practice in the State of New York, the State of New Jersey, the Southern District of New York, the Eastern District of New York, and the District of New Jersey.
Areas Of Practice
- Construction Litigation
- Business and Commercial Litigation
- Debtor's and Creditor's Rights
- Real Estate Litigation
- Judgment Enforcement
- New York
- U.S. District Court Southern District of New York
- U.S. District Court Eastern District of New York
- New Jersey
- U.S. District Court District of New Jersey
- University of Pittsburgh School of Law, Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania
- Rutgers University, New Brunswick, New Jersey
- Honors: cum laude
- Zachter PLLC, Senior Associate
- The Schutzer Group PLLC, Senior Associate